友谊天长地久中文翻译(别复制,有追加)
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-29 05:30
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-10-06 19:06
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
怎能忘记旧日朋友
and never brought to mind?
心中能不怀想
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
旧日朋友岂能相忘
for the sake of auld lang syne.
举杯痛饮 同声歌颂友谊地久天长
If you ever change your mind,
我们往日情意相投
but I living, living me behind,
让我们紧握双手
oh bring it to me, bring me your sweet loving,
哦,把它带给我,把你甜蜜的爱
bring it home to me
把你甜蜜的爱带给我
bring it home to me.Yeah~ Yeah~
把他带回故乡给我
Darling you know I laughed when you left,
亲爱的,你知道当你离开的时候我笑了吗
but now I know that I only hurt myself.
但现在我知道我只是在伤害自己
Please bring it to me,bring your sweet sweet love,
请将它带给我,把你甜蜜的爱
bring it home to me, bring it home to me.
把它带回家给我,带回家给我。
For auld lang syne my dear,
友谊地久天长,我亲爱的
for auld lang syne,
友谊地久天长,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet
让我们举杯痛饮
for the sake of auld lang syne
同声歌唱友谊地久天长
很辛苦啊 高中英语水平翻译的 采纳我的吧