发布网友 发布时间:21小时前
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:18小时前
在本文中,我将详细分析电影《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》中的经典台词,着重解析语法点、好词及中英文思维差异。此举有助于希望提升英语水平的朋友们,背诵台词或学习时更加明白所需掌握的知识点。文章将分批更新,可能持续一个月时间。以下是学习英语口语的推荐方法——结合电影场景与上下文,使语言更加生动。模仿剧中角色的发音和语调,理解其情感表达,以提升英语流畅度和地道性。这部电影由于蒂姆·波顿的执导,近期颇受欢迎,是本文的起点。
佩小姐的奇幻城堡
第一篇
1. You ever feel like nothing you do matters?
你有没有觉得自己的努力毫无意义?
在英文中,否定词的位置不同,决定了思维习惯差异,故采用英式思维表达。
2. It’s just gone
它就这样消失了。
句中的‘it has’被缩写为‘it’s’。
3. But that day, everything changed
但那一天,一切都变了。
使用change来主动表达被动状态。
4. How come you have to deal with your grandpa?
为什么是你处理爷爷的事情?
How come 引出意外或奇怪的情况。
5. I’m just gonna call grandpa
我准备给爷爷打电话。
此处的“gonna”是“going to”的缩写,体现了美式口语特点。
6. 电话用语
非正式场合:-Hello, this is Ann.
-Hey/Hi/Hello, it’s Tom.
7. Stay away
远离这里,别过来。
8. Take pills吃药。
注意,不是take medicine。
9. Gun cabinet, it was in the drawer. 枪盒,原来在抽屉里。
1) gun cabinet 枪盒
cabinet 此处为盒子的意思。
2) drawer此处意为抽屉。
10. now, it’s gone. 现在,它消失了。
缩写“it’s (just) gone”。
第二篇
1. What’s going on?
发生了什么?
2. Someone broke in.
有人闯入了。
3. You have to get away from here.
从这里离开。
4. Sir, the paramedics are on their way.
急救人员正在赶来的路上。
5. Go to the loop.
去环形路。
6. Just don’t move. There’s an ambulance coming.
别动,救护车快到了。
7. I thought I could protect you.
我以为我能保护你。
8. I should have told you years ago.
几年前我就应该告诉你。
9. Shelly, behind you.
在你背后。
10. I think you’re doing exceptionally well.
你做得非常好。
第三篇
10分08秒
1. There is a lake where the water glows in the dark.
黑暗中,湖水发光。
2. That’s where I hid from the monsters.
我曾藏身于怪物之间。
3. He used to babysit me a lot.
他过去常来照顾我。
4. What is he doing up?
他在做什么?
5. Everything has already been discovered.
所有的事物已被发现。
6. Pay no attention to your father.
不理你父亲。
7. Me and Aunt Sussie I always kinda thought he was maybe cheating on our mom.
我们俩总是觉得他或许在欺骗妈妈。
8. I am sorry, buddy. I know how much you worshipped him but there it is.
抱歉,我的朋友。我知道你非常崇拜他,但这就是现实。
9. Can’t wait. 等不及了。
10. Thought you might want to open this one.
我觉得你可能想打开这个。
11. Found it while I was packing up.
我打包时找到了它。
12. I figured he meant to give it to you someday.
我认为他有朝一日会将它送给你。
13. To Jake and the worlds he has yet to discover.
献给杰克和他的未来世界。
14. I hope this card finds you well.
希望这张卡片能顺利找到你,一切安好。
15. The children and I yearn to hear your news.
我和孩子们渴望听到你的消息。
16. I do hope you will visit us again soon.
我真的希望你早日再次来访。
17. Maybe even find out what it was Grandpa wanted me to know.
也许能了解爷爷想让你知道的事情。
18. We are very concerned with Jake’s state of mind right now.
我们非常关注杰克的内心状态。
19. And there is now way I’m putting my life on hold to take you to Wales.
我不会停止生活,只为了带你去威尔士。
20. It means you get a break.
这意味着你有机会休息。
21. Maybe I can move on.
也许我能继续前进。
22. separate fantasy from reality
分清幻想与现实。
23. Best known for its proximity to the final resting place of the cruise liner Augusta which sank in 1915.
以其靠近1915年沉没的游轮Augusta的最终安息地而闻名。
24. Sorry to keep you. 不好意思耽搁您。
25. Take your time.
别着急,慢慢来。
26. Personal hygiene problem
个人卫生问题。
(待续)