...sopor aeternus的 no–one is there 这首歌的歌
发布网友
发布时间:2024-10-06 10:58
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-10-08 07:50
No-one Is There
(Sopor Aeternus) Dead Lovers' Sarabande - Face 2
Now and then I'm scared, 现在我感到恐惧
when I seem to forget how sounds become words or even sentences ... 当我似乎遗忘的声音成为了文字甚至审判
No, I don't speak anymore and what could I say, 不,我再也不会开口,那些我可能会说的话
since no-one is there and there is nothing to say ... 因为没有人在这里,这里什么也没有
So, I prefer to lie in darkest silence alone ... 我更愿意独自躺在最黑暗的寂静中
listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 聆听黑暗,是声音,是谁在低语
for something to share ... 为了分享什么
- but there is no hope and no-one is there. 但是这里没有希望,没有人在这里
No, no, no ...- not one living soul and there is nothing (left) to say, 没有活着的灵魂,没有人发一言
in darkness I lie all alone by myself, 我独自躺在黑暗之中
sleeping most of the time to endure the pain. 所有的时间中我在沉睡忍受这痛苦
I am not breathing a word, 我不发一言
I haven't spoken for weeks 我几周都不说一句话
and yet the mistress inside me is (secretly) straining her ears. 然而我内心的情人竖起耳朵
But there is no-one, 但是这里没有一个人
and it seems to me at times 看来在每一刻
that with every passing hour another word is leaving my mind ... 每过一个小时,一个词就从我脑中消失
I am the mistress of loneliness, 我是孤独的情人
my court is deserted but I do not care. 我的庭院一片荒芜但是我无心照看
The presence of people is ugly and cold 活着的人丑恶且冷酷
and something I can neither watch nor bear. 我不想去看这些也不能忍受
So, I prefer to lie in darkness silence alone, 因此,我祈祷独自躺在寂静的黑暗中
listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 听那黑暗,听那声音,有什么人在说话
for something to share ... 为了分享这些
- but there is no hope and no-one is ther e. 但是这里没有希望,没有人在这里
No, I don't speak anymore and what should I say, 不,我再也不会开口,那些我可能会说的话
since no- one is there and there is nothing to say? 因为没有人在这里,这里什么也没有
All is oppressive, alles ist schwer, 所有的压抑,
there is no-one and NO-ONE IS THERE ... 这里没有人