魔兽中SS召唤的虚空行者的 所有台词 最好中英都有 国F的
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-09 08:37
我来回答
共3个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-01-29 12:50
好多人问宠物说的什么 ? 答案这里
烈焰小鬼
Dismiss 解散
1 You call on me, I'll call on you
你呼唤我的话,我就会召唤你
2 Ahhhhgahh I feel so used!
啊~~~~我感觉被利用了!
3 ?? (Grumbling?)
[牢*咕哝]
4 Goodbye! Thanks!
再见!谢谢!
Funny 搞笑
1: You know we've had a lot of fun together, it's been really special but I think it's time I started to see other warlocks, just a little bit on the side now and then maybe on fridays and thursdays and saturdays maybe sundays, it's not you, it's not you, it's me I just need my space, it's nobody's fault really.
你知道我们曾经有很多快乐的时光,那真的很值得纪念,但我想是时候该找点时间去见见其他术士了,也许是星期五、星期四、星期六,又或者是星期天。啊,不是你的问题,不是你的问题,只是我,我需要点个人空间,真的不是谁的错。
(注:这是英文中典型的分手台词尤其是那句 I think it's time to see other people)
Kill 攻击
1: Is this REALLY necessary?
真的需要这样做吗?
2: This was not in my contract!
这不在我的契约服务范围内!
3: Can't we all just get along!?
我们就不能和睦相处吗?
4: AARGGHH Oh sure, send the little guy!
[讽刺]哼,当然是派个小的上了!
Order 命令
1: MMM What's in it for me?
Hmmm...(这么做)对我有什么好处?
2: Do I have to?
我一定要(这么做)?
3: Ok ok okokokokokok
好啦好啦好啦
(好了好了,我知道了……)
4: Ya I'll get right on it.
好的,我立刻办妥。
虚空行者
Dismiss 解散
1: Ahhhhh
啊~~~~
2: Release. At last.
终于……释放了……
3: Back... To the void...
回到……虚空……
4: I go...
我走了……
Funny 搞笑
1: I am void... Where prohibited.
我是虚无的……在被禁止的地方。
Kill 攻击
1: I... must feed...
我……饿了……
2: I... obey...
遵命……
3: It will... be done...
任务……会完成的……
4: As you wish
如你所愿
Order 命令
1: Yes
好的
2: If I must
如果我必须……
3: As you command
听命……
4: Cannot resist
无法抵抗……
Summon 召唤
1: Why do you call?
你为什么召唤(我)?
2: What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
3: Send me back.
把我送回去
4: I don't like this place
我不喜欢这里
魅魔
Dismiss 解散
1: Next time, I'll be the master
下次轮到我做主人了
2: Don't do anything I wouldn't do
别做我不会做的事
3: Try not to miss me too much
不要太挂念我哦~
4: I hope it was good for you
希望这次你满意~
Funny 搞笑
1: First we'll start with a little fire (fiery noise) Am I bugging you? I'm not touching you! Am I bugging you? I'm not touching you! There! Now you're hot AND bothered.
首先我们要点起一堆火~(点火声)哦我惹你了么?我没有碰你啊!我惹你了么?我真的没有碰你啊!好了!现在你又热又烦躁了。(hot AND bothered 不知道怎么翻译好……NGA的翻译“心急火燎”还是不错的)
Kill 攻击
1: Let's have some fun
让我们来找点乐子
2: Being bad never felt so good
做坏事的感觉从来没有这么好~
3: Let's get this party started
让派对开始吧~
4: Now you're talking
这话我爱听(求证这句翻译……)
Order 命令
1: Quid pro quo
[拉丁语]等价交换(求证……)
2: As the master wishes
如主人所愿
3: You got it
好,我会为你做好的
4: Say please
要说“请”~(这个是根据语境翻译了)
Summon 召唤
1: Now what?
又怎样了?
2: Couldn't resist, could you
你忍不住了吧~
3: Mmm, You're in trouble now
Hmmm,你现在有麻烦了
4: Don't touch what you can't afford
别摸你支付不起(代价)的东西~
末日守卫
Dismiss 解散
1: Do not call on me again.
别再召唤我了
2: You live. For now.
这次放过你
3: Summon me again at your peril.
再召唤我的话后果自负
4: I'll be back.
我会回来的
Funny 搞笑
1: I play all my records backwards! (Backwards sounds)
我听所有唱片都是倒着听的![把这句话倒放一遍]
The reverse is, of course, "I play all my records backwards"
Kill 攻击
1: A paltry task
无聊的任务
2: Too pathetic to fight your own battles?
卑贱得不敢亲自上阵?
3: A welcome diversion.
就当打发时间吧
4: Your fate will be the same.
你的下场也将如此
Order 命令
1: Your time is running out.
你的时间所剩无几了
2: Enjoy this while you can.
趁你还笑得出的时候抓紧时间享受一下吧
3: I will enjoy watching you die.
我很乐意欣赏你的死亡
4: You waste my time.
你浪费了我的时间了
Summon 召唤
1: WHO DARES SUMMON ME!
谁敢召唤我?!
2: You cannot command me.
你不能命令我!
3: What happened to your friend?
你的朋友怎么了?
4: Do not waste my time, lesser creature.
别浪费我的时间,低等生物
热心网友
时间:2024-01-29 12:50
虚空好像就会说 熬~~熬~~~饿~~~之类的 不会说人话吧
热心网友
时间:2024-01-29 12:51
召唤出来的家伙还能说话? 没见过..