求外企的面试题目
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-22 05:53
我来回答
共5个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-03-06 21:23
面试时最令人哑口无言的问题
Tell me about yourself: How to answer this difficult question
面试时最令人哑口无言的问题 - 请你自我介绍一下
A common interview question that can leave people speechless is "Tell me about yourself." The immediate response for many people is: where do I start?
面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,如「请你自我介绍一下」。大多数应征者的实时反应是 - 「我应该如何开始作答呢?」
The basic answer about where to start is with preparation. You'll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer if you think about this question before the interview.
其实要懂得应对此问题,就要先做好准备,认真考虑问题的涵意。这是一个最好的机会,让你在雇主面前留下好印象。
The first thing to realize is that the question, "Tell me about yourself," provides you with a great chance to promote your strong points. This is particularly important when applying for a job that is different from what you have done in the past. You need to show the interviewer that your previous jobs provide you with skills that can be used in the new job.
「请你自我介绍一下。」这条问题当中有很大的发挥空间。对于转行的人士而言,就更加重要了。因为他们可以藉此向雇主说明过往的工作经验和技巧,能如何应用于新工作上,说服雇主聘请他们。
WHAT TO TALK ABOUT 如何介绍?
With that in mind, make a list of the three most important things you want the interviewer to know about you. Avoid focusing on simple references to things that are already on your resume, although this information should form the skeleton of your answer. Around this skeleton should be the meat of your answer; your less obvious, but important skills. Here are some of the skills that you might want to mention:
你可以选择三个重点来介绍自己,但避免重复履历中曾提及的资料。应尽量把你不大明显但重要的技能「推而广之」。以下为你提供一些参考。
你可以介绍自己是……
Problem solver 解决问题能手
Creative thinker 充满创意
Accurate 小心谨慎
People person 与人相处融洽
Team player 合群
Organised 组织力高
This doesn't mean that you just say, "I'm a great problem solver." Instead, explain how you used your problem-solving skills at your previous job.
当然你不可能单单说自己是一个解决问题的能手就罢了,你必须加以解释和说明,增强说服力。例如:你可以列举一些曾为以前公司解决重要问题的事例。
Keep your answer short ?V about one to three minutes is generally considered good. That may not seem like much at first, but you'll probably discover that you don't have enough time once you start covering three things you want to highlight.
自我介绍的时间不要过长,最好是一至三分钟。最初你可能会觉得时间太长,但当你真正要介绍自己三项特质时,你就会发现时间不够用了。
WHAT TO SAY 应说甚么?
What you actually say, in terms of the words you use, is something that you have to decide. You need to create an answer that sounds natural and, at the same time, interesting.
在自我介绍时,应该说甚么?应该如何构思呢?你的答案最好是自然,不要过分自夸,也不用过分谦虚,但必须令人感兴趣。
The way to determine whether your answer is natural is simply by writing a first draft of the answer and then read it out loud. When you do this, you'll probably spot things that you have to change.
你最好先写下一个「自我介绍」的初稿,然后大声地朗读。当你这样做时,你就会发现须要修正的地方。
Don't worry too much about making the written answer perfect. You're not going to recite it from paper. Instead, this is just a chance for you to determine the length of your answer.
练习时,你无须介怀自己所写的答案不够完美,因为当你面试时,你不会原文照读的。这只是一个机会,让你更容易掌握答案的内容和长度。
As you prepare your response, think about how you would talk. You'll want to sound interesting, not boring, so avoid writing just a list of your strengths.
当你构思答案时,你要想想应如何说出,内容要令人感兴趣,不沉闷,避免滔滔不绝地只说自己的强项。
Here are some final things to think about when answering the question "Tell me about yourself."
最后,为你提供一些对答「自我介绍」的意见:
Mention major awards or accomplishments that relate to your career;
阐述工作上的重要成就或奖项
Promote your strengths, but do not mention any of your weaknesses;
推销自己的长处,但不要提及自己的弱点
Try to be funny if you can, but don't force it;
可以的话,尽量说得幽默有趣
Summarize your career and ecation, but don't recite a list;
概括说出你的工作经验和学历,但切勿背诵
Don't start with your date of birth;
不用提及你的出生日期
Avoid information that is not career-related. the fact that you own a dog won't get you a job
避免说一些与职业无关的事,例如:你有一只狗,这并不能为你争取到工作
记得要告诉雇主,你仍然在不断改善你的英语,比如你每周还上几小时的英语课。因为英文不是你的母语,他们对此可能会有顾虑。
工作经验和资历无疑是面试中最重要的部分。所以雇主很想知道个中的许多细节。雇主想知道你到底做过什么,做得好不好。因此你不要谦虚,把最好的成绩和方面表达出来。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q: Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well,I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.If opportunity knocks,I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.)
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background,I am capable and competent.(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力.)
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A: My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q: Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A: Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q: What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的*,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q: How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A: Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A: I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q: What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q: What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our instry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建议)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先别坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer ring the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特别注意餐桌礼节。)
Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)
Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈*或宗教)
1. "What can you tell me about yourself?"
This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions and motivations. The following is a good example of a positive response. 〃In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student� I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important� but for me� it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best.〃
1.“关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?”这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。雇主是在寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。下面是一个积极正面回答的好例子:“在高中我参加各种竞争性体育活动,并一直努力提高各项运动的成绩。大学期间,我曾在一家服装店打工,我发现我能轻而易举地将东西推销出去。销售固然重要,但对我来说,更重要的是要确信顾客能够满意。不久便有顾客返回那家服装店点名让我为他们服务。我很有竞争意识,力求完美对我很重要。”
2. "What is your greatest weakness?"
You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any� everyone has weaknesses. The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it. If possible cite a weakness that will work to the company's advantage. 〃I' m such a perfectionist that I won't stop until a job is well done. 〃
2.“你最大的弱点是什么?”
你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题,每个人都有弱点。最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。可能的话,你可说出一项可能会给公司带来好处的弱点,如可说:“我是一个完美主义者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不会撒手的。”
参考资料:http://www.jxenglish.com/practicalenglish/interviewenglish/Index.html
热心网友
时间:2024-03-06 21:23
一个人花8块钱买了一只鸡,9块钱卖掉了,然后他觉得不划算,花10块钱又买回来了,11快卖给另外一个人
问他赚了多少钱? “
热心网友
时间:2024-03-06 21:24
2kuai
热心网友
时间:2024-03-06 21:24
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interviewquestionsanswers/Job_Interview_Questions_and_Answers.htm
热心网友
时间:2024-03-06 21:25
支持 回答者:张绪昕 - 经理 四级