大学二人英语对话阅读
发布网友
发布时间:2023-07-15 01:15
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-12-04 08:54
随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联络日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。我精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
大学二人英语对话1
Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.
我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。
Bob: What is your favorite book?
你最喜欢的是哪本书?
Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.
这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。
Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.
那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。
Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?
我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢?
Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.
我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。
Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.
我完全同意。
Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.
中国文学是博大精深的。
大学二人英语对话2
Lily: Ann,what are you doing?
安,你在干什么呢?
Ann: I’m reading a play.
我在读一个剧本。
Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?
噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?
Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.
《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。
Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.
我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。
Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?
为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?
Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?
汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?
Ann: It sounds reasonable.
有道理。
大学二人英语对话3
Ann: Have you ever felt lonely?
你有时会觉得孤独吗?
Lily: Yes.
会。
Ann: Do you mind being alone?
那你在不在乎孤独。
Lily: I don't mind being alone.
我不在乎孤独。
Ann: Why?
为什么?
Lily: Without others,I also can do many things.
没有其他人,我也能做很多事啊。
Ann: That's right.
说的是没错。
Lily: Sometimes I like alone more.
有时我比较喜欢孤独。
Ann: Yes.Sometimes I do.
嗯。有时我也是。
Lily: Loneliness, sometimes, is also a kind of enjoyments.
孤独,有时候也是种享受。
大学二人英语对话4
丽丽: Wow, this restaurant is really beautiful, let's have a look at it!
哇,这家餐厅真漂亮,进去看看吧!
服务员: Wele, we've got Western, Chinese dishes. May I take the order now?
欢迎光临,我们这儿有西餐、中餐,请问您要哪一个?
丽丽: two steak, two baked potatoes and two cups of orange juice.
来两份牛排、两份烤土豆和两杯橘子汁。
小强: It seems too expensive!
好像太贵了!
丽丽: Oh, my God, you can really reach a stingy person.
哦,我的上帝,你可真是个吝啬达人。