请问鬼泣3最后一关但丁的话是什么意思?
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-02 12:53
我来回答
共5个回答
热心网友
时间:2022-06-20 03:47
Arkham: Why? How could I……?! I shall become a god! No one here can stop me!
雅克罕姆:为什么?我怎么会……我应该成为神!没人能够阻止我的!
Lady: What a surprise. Here I was looking for you and, long and behold, you come to me.
女士:好个惊喜啊。我正在寻找你,而你却自动出现在我面前。
Arkham: Mary……
雅克罕姆:玛丽……
Lady: Don't ever call me that again. My mother was the only one who could say my name.
女士:不准再那样称呼我。只有我母亲可以用这个名字叫我。
Arkham: Wait, please! Do you really want to shoot me? Can you shoot me, your own father?! What have I done wrong?! Even the heroic Sparda sacrificed a woman so that he could become a legend! I wished to be a god! And I sacrificed one miserable human being for that reason. That is all! Was that really so awful? I have some unfinished business to take care of. Help me, Mary.
雅克罕姆:等一等,求求你!你真的想杀死我吗?你下得了手吗,对你的父亲?!我做错什么了?!即便是英勇的斯巴达也要牺牲一位女祭祠才成为了传说!我希望成为神!而我为此牺牲了一个微不足道的凡人。如此而已!这有那么罪恶吗?我还有些事情没有做完,救我,玛丽。
Lady: Mary died a long time ago, my name is Lady. Goodbye father.
女士:玛丽很久以前就死了,我的名字是蕾蒂(女士)。永别了,父亲!
Arkham: No!
雅克罕姆:不!
Lady: Here I thought I wasn't gonna cry.
蕾蒂:我还以为我不会哭的。
Vergil: Give that to me.
维吉尔:把那个给我。
Dante: No way, you got your own.
但丁:没门,你自己也有。
Vergil: Well I want yours too.
维吉尔:可我也想要你的。
Dante: What are you gonna do with all that power, huh? No matter how hard you try, yo're never gonna be like father.
但丁:你想要那样的力量做什么,哈?即使你得到了力量也无法变成父亲那样。
Vergil: You're wasting time!
维吉尔:别跟我废话!
Dante: We are the sons of Sparda! Within each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his soul! And now my soul is saying it wants to stop you!
但丁:我们是斯巴达之子!我们体内都流有他的血,但更重要的,是他的灵魂!而现在我的灵魂在说必须要阻止你!
Vergil: Unfortunately, our souls are at odds brother. I need more power!
维吉尔:很不幸,我们的灵魂并不一致。我需要更强大的力量!
Dante: And we're supposed to be twins.
但丁:我们真是宿命的双胞胎。
Vergil: Twins……right.
维吉尔:双胞胎……没错。
Vergil: Am I……being defeated?
维吉尔:我...败了??
Dante: What's wrong? Is that all you got? Come on get up, you can do better than that.
但丁:怎么了?你只有这个水平麽?快点站起来,我记得你没那么弱
Vergil: The portal to the Human World is closing, Dante……because the amulets have been separated.
维吉尔:人类世界的入口正在关闭,但丁……因为项链被分开了。
Dante: Let's finish this Vergil. I have to stop you, even if that means killing you.
但丁:做个了断吧,维吉尔。我必须要阻止你,即便那意味著杀了你。
Vergil: No one can have this, Dante. It's mine, it belongs to a son of Sparda!
维吉尔:没人能拥有它,但丁。这是我的,它属于一个斯巴达之子!
Vergil: Leave me and go, if you don't want to be trapped in the Demon World. I'm staying, this place was our father's home.
维吉尔:你走吧别管我了,不然你会被困在恶魔世界。我要留下,这里是我们父亲斯巴达的家啊。
Dante: What an ordeal. You're still here?
但丁:真是艰苦的战斗。你还没走?
Lady: I need that back.
蕾蒂:我得要回那个。
Dante: No late charges I hope.
但丁:没什麽事后费吧?。
Lady: I'll think about it.
蕾蒂:我会考虑考虑的。
Dante: We should be fine for now. But I'm sure they'll be back soon. Very soon.
但丁:这样一来暂时就没问题了,但我肯定它们很快会卷土重来,很快。
Lady: Are you crying?
蕾蒂:你在哭吗?
Dante: It's only the rain.
但丁:这只是雨水而已。
Lady: The rain already stopped.
蕾蒂:雨早就停了啊。
Dante: Devils never cry.
但丁:恶魔从不哭泣。
Lady: I see.Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one.Don't you think?
蕾蒂:我知道了。或许在某处当一个恶魔失去他所牵挂之人时他也会哭泣吧。你说呢?
Dante: Maybe.
但丁:也许吧。
Lady: By the way. Looks like we're gonna be busy for a while.
蕾蒂:对了...看起来我们得忙活一阵子了。
Dante: Well bring it on! I love this! This is what I live for! I'm absolutely crazy about it!!
但丁:那就开始吧!我就喜欢这样!这正是我的生活乐趣!我完全为此而疯狂!!
热心网友
时间:2022-06-20 03:47
就是但丁要阻止他老哥维吉尔打开魔界之门,他哥硬要开,然后就扯上他们继承的斯巴达之魂,一个说要得到力量,另一个要阻止他,然后他老哥就笑了。开打!打赢后他老哥说要留在父亲斯巴达的故乡魔界,就把项链和剑留给但丁就跳入魔界了。就是这样子
热心网友
时间:2022-06-20 03:47
把那个给我
你自己不是有一个吗?
你的我也想要
你得到了力量又能怎样?你不会成为父亲那样
别废话
我们都是斯巴达的儿子,继承的不只是他的力量,还有他高尚的灵魂,现在那个灵魂告诉我要阻止你
{笑}我的灵魂也告诉我,我要更强大的力量
我们是孪生兄弟吧
是啊 孪生兄弟
--------------------------------------------和V哥开打--------------------------------------------
我。。。败了??
起来,你不应该只有这个水平
人间的通道就要封闭了,因为项链分开了
做个了断吧
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(捡起项链)这是属于我的,我不会把它给任何人
热心网友
时间:2022-06-20 03:48
你玩的是后把V哥打死的时后他不是喊了一句Dante嘛?
热心网友
时间:2022-06-20 03:49
但丁不想哥哥死