做一份英语手抄报(主题:了解西方餐桌文化,包括词汇收集和基本礼仪)
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-05 01:38
我来回答
共2个回答
热心网友
时间:2022-06-28 07:19
餐桌专业英语词汇
对话
It's on me.(我请客。)
It's my treat.(我请客。)
Be my guest. (我请客。)
每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,“干杯!”、“为……干杯!”之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢?
用(Here's)to...表示:
Here's to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯!
Here's to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!
Here's to Tom for his new job! 为汤姆的新工作干杯!
用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如:
Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester
为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!
Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said.
海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!”
主人或主持人邀客人喝酒时,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如:
He raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!”
他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!”
Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。
在比较随便的场合,通常用Here's how!还有Happy landing!(美俚,原为空军用语)等。例如:
Oh,come, come,David.Here's how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!
在比较正式的场合,英美人有时也用一些外来语。例如:
Prosit!(来源于拉丁语,意为May it do good! To your health/ good luck!
etc. )
在陈述句中,英美语通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to,
propose a toast for 等词表示。例如:
Friends,I'll give you a toast-to our president!
朋友们,我给大家敬酒,为我们总统干杯!
I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two
people-to our friendship. 现在,我提议为我们两国人民的友谊干杯!
you would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.
你一定喜欢中国菜。
Dinner is ready. Please come to the table.
饭菜好了,请入席。
What would you like to drink?
你要喝什么?
Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?
Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒还是葡萄酒。
Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?
你不介意喝点烈酒吧?
Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!
Ah, here come the egg rolls.
Ah,上春卷儿了。
It tastes best when taken piping hot.
趁热吃好吃。
Have some more, please.
请再来点儿。
To the success of your Guangzhou trip!
为你的广州之行成功干杯!
May i help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?
我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧。
No more, thank you, i'm really full.
够了,谢谢,我真饱了。
I'm afraid i've had more than enough.
我吃的太饱啦
May i fill your glass again?
要再给你加点酒吗?
Try some of the cold dishes.
吃点凉菜吧。
Another course is coming up.
另一道菜上来了。
Just help yourself to whatever you'd like.
请随便挑你喜欢的吃。
Since you don't help yourself, i'll help you with some fish
balls.
既然你自己不下筷,我只好来帮你搛点鱼丸。
热心网友
时间:2022-06-28 07:19
同志,我真不会,对不起啦