发布网友 发布时间:2023-01-18 07:16
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-11-22 16:02
常见病症相关的英语对话
感冒发烧要去医院看病,大家知道要怎么用英语跟医生描述症状吗?下面是我整理的常见病症的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
医生:
Well, what is your trouble?
你怎么啦?
病人:
I'm not feeling well, doctor. I have a sore throat and cough.
医生.我不舒服.我嗓子疼.还咳嗽.
医生:
Do you have any other symptoms?
你还有其他不适吗?
病人:
Yes, my back aches.
是的.我的背痛.
医生:
I'll take your temperature. How long have you been feeling ill?
我来量一下你的体温.你不舒服有多久了?
病人:
It began the night before last.
从前天晚上开始.
医生:
You have a temperature, but it's nothing serious. It's probably just the flu. I'll give you a prescription. Take this to the chemist's. Take one tablet every four hours. You should stay in bed tomorrow, and drink plenty of lemon juice.
你体温有些偏高.但是不严重.可能只是流感. 我给你开个药方.你把这个拿到药房去.每四个小时服一片药.明天你应该卧床休息.多喝点柠檬汁.
病人:
Lots of people are ill at the moment.
现在这个时候很多人生病.
医生:
It's this cold weather we're having.
都是因为天气太冷了.
大夫:
Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
请进.你哪里不舒服?
罗恩:
It`s my stomach. I It`s my stomach. I think probably I had too much for last night.
肚子不舒服.我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了.
大夫:
Can you tell me what you had for supper last night?
你昨晚吃了些什么.能告诉我吗?
罗恩:
Seafood, roastck, fried chichen. Oh, a great variety of things, I can`t name them exactly.
海鲜.烤鸭, 炸鸡.种类很多.有的.我叫不出名儿.
大夫:
Have you vomitted?
你呕吐过没有?
罗恩:
Yes, I have vomitted four times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
呕吐过.昨晚吐了四次.还上了好几趟厕所.
大夫:
I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I`ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
我明白了.你得做一个大便检查.我给你开一张化验单.你带着化验单到化验室去.检查完后.请把化验报告给我送过来.
罗恩:
All right, doctor. I`ll see you later.
好吧.待会儿见.大夫.
大夫:
See you later.
待会儿见.
罗恩:
Here`s my report, Doctor.
大夫.这是我的化验报告.
大夫:
Take your seat, and let me have a look. It`s nothing serious, but indigestion e to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
请坐.让我看看.没什么大问题.只是你吃了过多的油腻食物.导致消化不良.我给你开点药.吃了这些药你会感觉好多了.接下来的几天.你的饮食要尽量清淡一点.
罗恩:
I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
我会照你说的去做.谢谢您.大夫.
大夫:
You are welcome.
不客气.
医生:
Come in, please.
请进.
保罗:
I`m Paul Marshall.
我是保罗·马歇尔.
医生:
Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?
坐下吧.哪里不舒服?
保罗:
I`ve lost a little weight recently, and I don`t seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. I thought I might have ate something bad because I had the runs.
我近来体重减轻了.而且好像没什么力气.昨天我头疼胃也疼.简直把我折磨死了.我好像发烧了.而且我觉得我可能吃坏了东西.现在拉肚子.
医生:
(checking Carl`s file) Everything was fine with your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating Ok? Do you bring anything up?
(检查保罗的医疗档案).你最近的一次体检是三个月前,当时体检结果一切正常。你食欲好吗?你呕吐吗?
保罗:
I`m eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.
我食欲还好,多少吃一点儿。昨晚我觉得有点恶心想吐。
医生:
Did you sleep well?
你休息得好吗?
保罗:
A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.
有时睡得不太安稳。今早.我病得都起不了床了.
医生:
(after checking Paul`s heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be Ok. Any other symptoms?
听了卡尔的心跳.量了他的血压和体温后)一切看来都很正常.有其他什么症状吗? 查看替换句
保罗:
No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office recently.
没有.我想不出什么来了.我得承认近来工作很忙.
医生:
I think you might have a touch of the flu that`s going around. And you seem to be a little tired. I`ll give you the flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easy at work for a while, too.
我觉得你染上了正在传播的流感.而且你看起来也有点儿疲惫.我给你打一针治流感的.并建议你补充一些维生素.还有.最近一段时间工作不要太紧张. 查看替换句
保罗:
Thanks, Doctor.
谢谢你.医生.
;