美国队长2 队长为阻止发射做的广播演讲台词 谁能发出来呢?
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-23 05:50
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-11-05 02:46
双语对话如下:
神盾局全体特工请注意
Attention all S.H.I E.L.D. agents,
我是史蒂夫 罗杰斯
this is Steve Rogers.
这几天你们听说了我不少事
You've heard a lot about me over the last few days.
有些人还奉命追捕我
Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down.
现在你们该知道*了
But I think it's time you know the truth.
神盾局已经变了
S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was.
它被九头蛇接管了
It's been taken over by HYDRA.
亚历山大·皮尔斯就是他们的头儿
Alexander Pierce is their leader.
特战队和洞察计划团队也是
The S.T.R.I.K.E. and Insight crew are HYDRA as well.
我不知道还有谁是
I don't know how many more,
但他们就在这楼里
but I know they're in the building.
可能就站在你身边
They could be standing right next to you.
他们就快要得逞了
They almost have what they want.
获得绝对掌控
Absolute control.
他们刺杀了尼克·弗瑞
They shot Nick Fury.
事情并没有到此结束
And it won't end there.
如果你们今天发*那些天空母舰
If you launch those helicarriers today,
九头蛇就能杀掉任何阻碍他们的人
HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way.
除非我们阻止他们
Unless we stop them.
我知道这很难
I know I'm asking a lot.
但自由的代价是高昂的 一向如此
But the price of freedom is high. It always has been.
我愿意付出这个代价
And it's a price I'm willing to pay.
如果我是唯一一个 那也没关系
And if I'm the only one, then so be it.
但我相信不会只有我一个
But I'm willing to bet I'm not.
以上为《美国队长:冬日战士》里史蒂夫所发表的宣言,中文翻译因人而异可能不合你口味但英文为原文。
还有疑问?