发布网友 发布时间:2022-10-25 09:23
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2024-12-11 19:34
体育英语对话:篮球
篮球运动是1891年由美国人詹姆斯奈史密斯发明的。篮球在1936年柏林奥运会中被列为正式比赛项目。下面是我整理的关于打篮球的英语对话,希望能帮到大家!
Daniel:
So, which sport do you prefer---basketball or baseball?
你喜欢哪种运动,篮球还是棒球?
Sam:
To be honest, I don't really care for either one.
坦白说两个我都不喜欢.
Daniel:
I thought everyone liked basketball. Why don't you like it?
我觉得所有人都喜欢篮球.你为什么会不喜欢呢?
Sam:
I used to play basketball when I was little, and I never scored a goal. Every time I watch a basketball game, I think about how horrible I was at it.
我小时候就打过篮球,但是总得不了分.每次我看篮球比赛的时候都会回想起自己当年多狼狈.
Daniel:
That makes sense.
我明白了.
Sam:
How about you? What's your favorite sport of all time?
你呢?你最喜欢什么运动?
Daniel:
My absolute favorite is ice hockey.
我最喜欢的是冰球?
Sam:
Have you ever seen a live game?
你去现场看过比赛吗?
Daniel:
Sure, many times. It's an exciting game for spectators to watch.
当然,看过很多场.对观众来说这是令人血脉膨胀的比赛.
Sam:
I've never really understood the game.
我从来就没弄懂过这种运动.
Daniel:
It's not that difficult. If you want to watch a game with me, I can explain the rules and the tactics while we're watching.
这一点都不难.如果你愿意跟我一起看场比赛,我就可以边看边向你解说比赛的战术和规则.
Sam:
Thanks, that'd be nice. When's the next ice hockey game on?
谢谢你,那可太好了.下一次冰球比赛时什么时候?
Daniel:
Not for a while, but we could watch an old one on the internet so I can explain the game to you.
还得过一段时间,不过我们可以先在网上跟你看一场过去的.比赛回放,解释给你听.
Sam:
That's a good idea.
好主意.
Daniel:
Let's watch the Canadian team. They have a good manager and a great coach.
咱们看加拿大的比赛吧.他们对的经理人和教练都很优秀.
Sam:
Ok.
好.
Daniel:
Look, daddy is on again. Don't you think he is handsome?
看,爸爸又上场了。难道你不认为他很帅吗?
May:
To some extent, he is. And what do you think we move to a better place? I can't see him clearly from here.
在某种程度上说,他是。我们换个地方你觉得怎样?我在这看得不太清楚。
Daniel:
The seats in the middle of this stadium are great, but they're already occupied by somebody else.
场馆中间的那排位置不错,但是他们已经被别人占了。
May:
Oh, thank you for pointing that. By the way, have you been following NBA for this season?
谢谢你指出来告诉我!顺便问一下,你最近关注NBA本赛季的赛事了吗?
Daniel:
Of course, tomorrow evening there will be a most exciting game.
当然,明天晚上就有一场令人激动的比赛。
May:
Who plays who?
谁对谁呀?
Daniel:
Rockets vs Lakers. Yao Ming, my idol, will appear in front of several hundred million of the worldwide audience.
休斯敦火箭队对洛杉矶湖人队。姚明,我的偶像将会出现在数以百万的观众面前。
May:
It's amazing. And when did he begin to play in the NBA?
太神奇了,他什么时候开始打NBA的?
Daniel:
In 2002. And since then he has attracted more attention than ever.
2002年,自从那时,他越来越受到大家的关注了。
May:
I can't consider you as a little kid any more. I know he is very tall.
我不能再把你当小孩看了。我知道他很高。
Daniel:
Oh, you know something. He is 2.26 meters tall. But he is also nimble and skillful.
你还是知道一些的嘛!他有2.26米高。但是他很灵巧,技术也很棒。
May:
I also heard if a player has committed 5 fouls then he must be out of the game.
我也知道如果球员犯规5次,他就会被罚下场。
Daniel:
Yes, what's worse is he can't take any further part in the game.
是啊,更糟糕的是他不能继续参加比赛。
May:
That's really terrible. Oh, God, we forgot to cheer for Daddy.
那真是很糟糕,天哪,我们忘了给爸爸加油了。
Daniel:
Never mind. After all he is not so attractive as Yao Ming, right?
没有关系,毕竟他没有姚明有吸引力,对吧?
May:
You are always so naughty.
你总是那么淘气。
;