发布网友 发布时间:2022-10-05 15:55
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-10-19 15:05
·# 英语的十大状语
英语的状语按用途可以分为如下十一种,以后再学英语的过程中,碰到的状语必然在这十一种之间,这个只需简单了解即可。
总结下面,可以知道,可以做状语的语法成分有名词短语,如next month。介词短语如in physics,非谓语如causing severe flooding in that country等。
其中有些状语没有明确的区分,比如To my amazement, he arrived on time. 令我惊异的是,他居然准时赶到了。中 to my amazement这个难以准确说是什么状语,不过没关系,我们知道它是状语就尅了,这并不影响我们使用它!
在阅读英语文章时,如果你是刚入门的初级阅读者,那么状语可以不读,这样阅读就可以删繁就简,轻松上阵!
She is to be married next month. 她预定在下个月结婚。
这个简单,大家都懂。
He lives over the mountain. 他住在山的那一边。
注:地点状语除表位置外,还可以表“出发”“去向”“距离”等。如:
Are you glad to be going back to school? 返回学校你感到高兴吗?
They lived many miles from the town. 他们住的地方离镇子好几英里远。
She is very weak in physics. 她物理很不行。
China is very rich in natural resources. 中国自然资源丰富。
This is better in every way than that. 这个在哪一方面都比那个要好。
The bridge is 2500 meters in length and 150 meters in height. 这座桥长2500米,高150米。
这个一般人不太熟悉,方面状语嘛,就是说在哪一方面
He was surprised at what she said.听到她说的话,他很吃惊。
He succeeded by hard work.他由于努力工作而成功。
He was sent to prison for robbery.他因为抢劫而坐牢。
Last week she fell ill from cold. 上星期她着凉生病了。
He talked his wife into buying a car. 他说服他妻子买一辆小汽车。
It rained heavily, causing severe flooding in that country. 大雨滂沱,造成了那个国家洪水泛滥。
He went to Africa in 1963, never to come back. 他在1963年到非洲,然后就再也没回来过了。
They went out for a walk. 他们出去散步了。
He saves on behalf of his son. 他为儿子存钱。
He stood aside for her to pass. 他靠边站让她过去。
He cupped his ear to hear better. 他的手捂着耳朵,以便听得更清楚。
He went to the south in search of a better life. 他去南方寻求更好的生活。
I went to France not to study French, but to study architecture. 我去法国不是为了学法语,而是为了学建筑。
Can you see without your glasses? 你不戴眼镜能看得清东西吗?
United, we stand;divided, we fall. 团结则存,*则亡。
With more money I would be able to buy it. 钱多一点的话,我就买得起。
To look at him you could hardly help laughing. 看到他你就会忍不住笑起来。
We must be losing at least a third of our staff under new technology. 在新的技术条件下,我们必定要解雇至少三分之一的员工。
Weather permitting, we’ll have the match tomorrow. 天气允许的话,我们将于明天进行比赛。
For all his money, he’s a very lonely man. 他虽然富有,可是非常寂寞。
Carol went to work in spite of feeling ill. 卡洛尔尽管感到不舒服仍去上了班。
With all his efforts, he lost the match. 虽然尽了全力,他还是输了那场比赛。
You couldn’t do that to save your life. 你即使为了救自己的命也不能那样做。
Laughed at by everybody, he had my sympathy. 人人都嘲笑他,但我却同情他。
Knowing all this, they made me pay for the damage. 他们尽管了解这一切,还是要我赔偿损失。
I don’t like coffee very much. 我不太喜欢咖啡。
To a great extent, it is not fair. 在很大程度上,这是不公平的。
The system which is used in this school is very successful. 这个学校所施行的制度是非常成功的。
We came on the bus. 我们坐公共汽车来的。
You must pay the bill in cash. 你必须用现金付账。
I watched the game on television. 我在电视上收看了那场比赛。
We see with our eyes, and hear with our ears. 我们用眼睛看,用耳朵听。
I heard of the job through a newspaper advertisement. 我从报上的广告中知道了这个工作。
I slept with the window open. 我开着窗睡觉。
She said good-bye with tears in her eyes. 她含着泪水说再见。
He ran up to her breathing heavily. 他气喘吁吁地跑到她跟前。
He rushed into the room, his face covered with sweat. 他满脸是汗跑进屋来。