发布网友 发布时间:2022-11-01 10:56
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-10-19 11:18
关于应对反馈的商务英语口语
处理客户的反馈意见也是商务中常见的事件。为了帮助大家,我整理了一些关于应对反馈的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!
Anna is very busy dealing with Mr Lime's big order for Imperial Lemons.
安娜正忙于处理Lime先生的皇家柠檬大额订单。
Yes?...Who?...I can't hear you.
什么事?谁?我听不见。
Mr what? What? Mr Who? I don't know, you tell me.
什么先生?什么?哪位先生?我不知道,你告诉我好了。
Oh, you are Mr Hu...H U: Hu.
你是胡先生……HU:胡。
No, Tom's busy. Call back later. Bye.
不,汤姆很忙。过会儿再打来。再见。
Tom, Mr Hu called you.
汤姆,胡先生打过电话找你。
Mr Hu... Mr Hu: H U
胡先生…… 胡先生,HU。
Anna, Mr Hu is a very important
安娜,胡先生是很重要的……
Oh! What now? ! Yes?
现在又怎么了?!什么事?
I'm going to have to talk to the boss about this.
我得跟老板谈谈这个了。
No. I'm busy, give me your number, I'll call you later.
不行,我很忙,给我你的号码,我一会儿打给你。
Yep, yep, 6...8...thanks. Bye!
是的,是的.,68……谢谢,再见!
Right, now where was I?
好的,现在我做到哪了?
Anna, could I have a word?
安娜,能给你聊聊吗?
Yes. Ohhh, he must want to tell me how pleased he is with the Citrus Ventures deal.
当然。他肯定想告诉我他对Citrus Ventures的订单有多满意。
Now, Anna...biscuit? Thank you.
安娜……吃饼干吗? 谢谢。
I'm a little bit concerned about something.
我对一些问题有点担心。
"I'm a little bit concerned..." Doesn't that mean something bad?
“我对一些问题有点担心。”这是不是不好的意思。
Yes, Anna, Paul is using a polite turn of phrase to say he is unhappy about something.
是的,安娜,保罗正在用礼貌的方式表达他对某事不满意。
Let's see what he's got to say....
看看他要说什么……
I think you need to work on your telephone manner.
我想你需要改进你的电话谈话技巧。
Work on my telephone manner?
改进我的电话谈话技巧?
It means the way you talk on the phone is not good enough and you have to improve it – to work on it to make it better.
这意味着你的电话谈话方式不够好,你需要改善它,使它变得更好。
Perhaps you should think about …
也许你应该想想……
Perhaps you should think about – that's a polite way of telling you to do something!
也许你应该想想……这是一种礼貌的方式告诉你要怎么做某事。
Anna, are you listening to me?
安娜,你在听我说话吗?
Yes, sorry, I was just sort of, err, talking to myself.
是的,对不起,我只是在自言自语。
Could you repeat what you said please?
你能重复一下刚才说的吗?
Right, I'll start again.
好的,我从头再说一遍。
I said: I'm a little bit concerned about your telephone manner.
我说:我有点担心你的电话谈话技巧。
You need to work on the way you speak to clients.
你需要改进你跟客户说话的方式。
Perhaps you should think about being a bit more polite to clients; it's important for the image of the company.
也许你应该考虑对客户说话时更礼貌一些,这对公司形象很重要。
Oh okay.
好的。
You can go now – take another biscuit with you – that's my last chocolate wafer, you lucky thing!
你现在可以走了,拿一块饼干吧,这是我最后的巧克力薄饼,幸运的人!
Anna? Is everything all right? Yes.
安娜?一些都还好吗? 是的。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Paul says I need to w w w work on my telephone manner.
保罗说我需要改进我的电话谈话技巧。
Well I was a bit concerned about it myself.
我自己也有点担心这个。
And I think Tom actually mentioned it to Paul.
我想汤姆其实对保罗说过了。
But, look, I'll help you if you like.
但是如果你愿意的话,我可以帮你。
I'm a bit of an expert on the phone.
我在打电话上算是个专家了。
I'll give you some lessons. Oh thank you.
我可以多教教你。 谢谢。
Come in early tomorrow morning, before the others get here and we'll practise.
明早在其他人来之前先到这里,我们来练习一下。
Thank you Denise, that's very kind.
谢谢你,丹尼斯,你真好。
Wow! Denise is actually being nice to Anna. Amazing!
丹尼斯对安娜很不错,太神奇了!
Although from what I've heard of Denise on the phone, she's only ever gossiping with friends.
尽管我听丹尼斯打电话时只是在跟朋友们聊八卦。
Paul was very gentle and polite in the way he explained to Anna there was a problem and that she needed to improve some things.
保罗向安娜解释问题并告知她需要改进的方式很委婉、有礼貌。
He used these phrases: I'm a little bit concerned about...
他用了这些表达:我对……有点担心。
You need to work on...
你需要改进……
Perhaps you should think about...
也许你该想想……
Let's see if Denise manages to teach Anna anything useful next time. Until then!
让我们看看丹尼斯是否教给安娜一些有用的东西。下次见!
;