帮助我翻译成为英文
发布网友
发布时间:2022-07-10 19:09
我来回答
共3个回答
热心网友
时间:2022-07-12 16:25
我拍下了这些照片 时间是2008年 上海 夏季
I took these photos, the time is summer of 2008 and the place is Shanghai.
这是金融危机前的上海街头景象
This was the scenes of Shanghai streets before occurring financial crisis
与其他摄影师不同的是
我采用特殊拍摄手法 所以 你看到的照片是特大的 而且很清晰
The difference between other cameramen and me is that I adopted special shoot technique, so the picture which you are looking is especially big and very clear.
希望有朝一日能够成为历史上最宝贵的资料
I hope that someday it will be the most valuable data of the history
我会感到很开心
And I will feel very happy for that.
我像那些不幸被我拍到的朋友们表示歉意
Here, I would like to apologize to the persons who have been photoed unfortunately.
请你们原谅我的冒昧
Please forgive my mistake.
热心网友
时间:2022-07-12 16:25
我拍下了这些照片 时间是2008年 上海 夏季
I took these pictures in the 2008 summer in Shanghai.
这是金融危机前的上海街头景象
This is the vision of the streets in Shanghai before financial crisis.
与其他摄影师不同的是
Different from other cameramen,
我采用特殊拍摄手法 所以 你看到的照片是特大的 而且很清晰
I adopt special shooting ways, therefore, the photos you see are particularly large and very clear.
希望有朝一日能够成为历史上最宝贵的资料
I hope one day they will become the precious material for history
我会感到很开心
I will feel very happy
我像那些不幸被我拍到的朋友们表示歉意
I feel sorry for those who were unintentionally taken photos by me
请你们原谅我的冒昧
Please forgive my offendence.
热心网友
时间:2022-07-12 16:26
我拍下了这些照片 时间是2008年 上海 夏季
I took the photos in the summer of 2008,Shanghai
这是金融危机前的上海街头景象
They are the street sight of Shanghai before the financial crisis comes.
与其他摄影师不同的是
Unlike other camerists,
我采用特殊拍摄手法 所以 你看到的照片是特大的 而且很清晰
I took the photos with a special technique,so you will see the pictures are outsize and vivid.
希望有朝一日能够成为历史上最宝贵的资料
Hope that one day they will come to be the most valuable documents in the history.
我会感到很开心
I will be so happy then.
我像那些不幸被我拍到的朋友们表示歉意
I would like to apologize for all people appear in the image.
请你们原谅我的冒昧
Pls forgive my liberty.