比较常用的电话用语有哪些呢?英语的
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-23 15:13
我来回答
共4个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-05-20 05:49
帮你找了一些,希望对你有帮助:
每个电话应该以礼貌的问候开始例如,Hi, how’ve you been? 或者Nice to hear from you。就算你出于某种意图打电话给工作上认识的人,如果不以礼貌的寒喧开始谈话而直接进入工作主题的话也是相当不礼貌的。
逐步表明来意
接着总是该表明电话来意,你该从友好的问候正式转到工作上的目的了。这样的话,就使用短语I’m just calling to ...作为过渡。例如,I’m just calling to see if you’d like to set up a meeting. 如果相反的情况,那你就等机会找出别人为什么打电话给你,你可以这么引导对话,So what can I do for you?
礼貌的打断别人
如果你正巧和一个非常健谈的人,可能很难get a word in edgewise或插上嘴。如果一个人说了又说,那你就应该打断它,但是记得要做的礼貌客气。例如,用I would like to say something here, if I may或Allow me to make a point开始。或是,你可以只是问一句: May I interrupt you for a second?
确认
如果你在通话中制订计划的话,记得要在电话结束时确认细节。可以用以下的短语开始Please let me confirm...和So, let me make sure I’ve got things straight...并加上你理解下的各种信息。
结束电话
有时这可能是通话中最难把握的一部分!你可以祝福别人,例如在合适的情况下说good luck on that interview或hope you feel better soon。此外,你可能想要确认一下你们制订的任何计划:I‘ll see you on Friday, then.有时最简单的方式就说你和某人通话非常的愉快。而且,记得技巧的在你准备结束对话之前加上单词well:Well John, it’s been a pleasure talking to you.
对方不在,请求稍后回复:
1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
电话答录机
This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"嘀"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)
This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.
对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:
1. 来电者姓名
2. 来电时间
3. 来电目的
4. 联络电话或方式
a: Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?
b: Yes, one moment please. I'll get her for you.
a: Thank you.
b: I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.
a: Oh, I'll call her again.
翻译
a: 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
b: 好,请等一下,我为你转接。
a: 谢谢。
b: 对不起,她现在不在。
a: 那我在打给她。
自我介绍时,请注意:
1. "hello"等于是中文的 “喂”,随时随地可用。
2. 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用"This is..."的形态而不是 "Here is..."或"I am...",这是打电话需要注意的。
3. "May I speak to..." 也可以换成是 "Can I speak to..." 请...听电话。
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
翻译:
1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。
1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
请问找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?
他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。
请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?
让你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。
这里没有这个人
1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字
2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。
打错电话
1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number.
2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
3. Sorry to have bothered you.
4. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
翻译&解析
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:
1. 区域号码是 area code
2. 电话号码的念法:
02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.
* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero
* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一。
1. Thank you for the present. It's just what I wanted.
2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.
3. I don't know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.
翻译:
1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有“ 别客气” 的意思:
1. You're welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don't mention it.别放在心上。
5. That's all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I'm glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
听不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
1. Pardon? 请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?
上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?
(speak up 大声说=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please? 清说慢一点好吗?
1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He's here but he's not at his desk right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。
***解析***
1.表达不在的理由中,"上厕所"这句是绝对不能说的。
2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
休假中
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
回家了
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
生病请假
1. He's absent because he is sick today. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave today. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
出差
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我将转达你的留言
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
要找的人已调职
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
要找的人已离职
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?
我会再来电
1. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。
要如何联络他
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobile phone? 我可以打他的手机吗?
请传真/email给我
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me?
翻译
1. 你能用电子邮件将资料传送给我吗?
2. 你能把资料传真到我办公室吗?
3. 你能传真那份资料吗?
4. 你能将资料寄给我吗?
传真少页了
1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的传真少了几页。
2. We didn't receive the third page of your fax. 我没有收到你的传真的第三页。
3. We didn't receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
4. Your fax isn't readable.传真看不清楚。
5. Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的传真字太小很难看清楚。
约时间见面
1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime this week?请问这星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
2. I'd like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在后天拜访你。
3. I'd like to talk to you about the new proct. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。
4. I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
**在国外事事都要先行预约,小到人家家里拜访,大到见公司老板都是要先预约的。直接或临时求见,除非很紧急,否则是很不礼貌的。
变更约会日期
1. I'd like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?
常用句型:
1.I recognized your voice right away.
我一听就知道是你的声音。
2.I'm calling to ask you some question about Jim,you know him,don't you?
我打电话来问一下有关吉姆的问题,你认识他,对吧?
3.Oh,Mary,I'd better go now.
噢,玛丽,我要挂电话了。
4.Is the boss coming by?
是老板过来了?
5.OK.I'll let you get back to your work.
好,回去工作吧。
6.I'll call you again later,OK?
我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?
7.Call me at home.
打到我家来。
8.Certainly,I'll make sure he gets your message.
当然,我一定会转达您的话。
9.Hello!Is that you,Tom?
喂,你是汤姆吗?
10.I'd know your voice anywhere.
你的声音我到哪里都听得出。
11.I can't believe I got hold of you at last.
我真不敢相信终于和你联系上了。
12.I tried to contact you by phone several times,but you werenot in.
我给你打了好几次电话,但是你都不在。
13.Oh,somebody's at the door.I have to go.
噢,有人来了,我得去开门。
14.And I have to say“good-bye”.
我不得不说再见了。
15.Nice talking to you.
很高兴跟你通话。
16.Same here,bye-bye.
我也是,再见。
17.What's your FAX number,please?
你的传真号是多少?
18.I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it to some de-tails soon.
我考虑一下,然后尽快打电话给你具体讨论这件事。
19.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
我期盼你的回音。
参考资料:http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/13674883.html?si=1
热心网友
时间:2023-05-20 05:50
Who is that speaking?请问您是谁?
Is Sue James in?休·詹姆斯在吗?
Hello!Is Sue there?喂!是休吗?
Yes,speaking.是的,我就是。
Hello,are you still there?喂,您没挂断吧?
Is he available?他能接电话吗?
I'll just find out for you.我给您看看他在不在?
Can I take a message for him?要我转告吗?
May I have your name,please?请问您是谁?
Hello,is this 4474716?喂,是4474716号吗?
I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.我想和王先生讲话。
I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.对不起,王先生现在在。
May I know when he'll be back?您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
热心网友
时间:2023-05-20 05:50
http://club.china.alibaba.com/forum/thread/view/73_21297812_.html
这里挺多的,你看看吧,或许对你有帮助呢
热心网友
时间:2023-05-20 05:51
May I speak to ...?
请帮我找某某。
This is...speaking.
我是某某.
Hold on please./Wait a moment please.
请稍等一下。